Tex Cardboard Longhorn Head
- Small Tex (lwh):
- 21.5" l X 6.75" w X 10.25" h in 54.5 l X 17 w X 26.5 h cm
- Medium Tex (lwh):
- 32.25" l X 10" w X 15.5" h in 82 l X 25.5 w X 39.5 h cm
- Large Tex (lwh):
- 44" l X 13.5" w X 21" h in 111.5 l X 34.5 w X 53.5 h cm
- XL Tex (lwh):
- 32" l X 28.75" w X 28.25" h in 81 l X 73 w X 72 h cm
- Giant Tex (lwh):
- 87.75" l X 27" w X 42.25" h in 223 l X 69 w X 107 h cm
Tex the Cardboard Longhorn knows how to make an entrance. One look at those broad horns, and you can't turn away.
A beautiful modern design makes Tex the perfect companion for home or office, and a creative gift for craftsy friends.
In addition to the standard colors, Tex can be decorated with paint, glitter, wrapping paper or other craft materials. See our How-To pages for details on customizing our animal heads to suit your decor.
Each faux taxidermy head is made of recycled cardboard, a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material.
Looking for something more substantial? We carry Baltic Birch and Bamboo versions over on our sister site Antler Home
Flat-packed for easy shipping, one cardboard longhorn trophy per package.
Laser-cut for precision fit and easy assembly using slot construction. Detailed instructions included.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced. Difficulty increases proportional to product size.
Tex Designed by Nate Main.
Made in Charlottesville Virginia by the Cardboard Safari Crew.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this product.
- Flammable, keep away from open flames and hot lights.
- Edges are sharp, handle with care.
- NOT A TOY, NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 14