Pop! Pattern Cardboard Animal Heads
- Buck Jr (DWH):
- 9 x 11 x 18 in 8 oz - 22 x 29 x 44 cm, .23kg
- Eyan Jr (DWH):
- 12 x 12 x 11 in, 11 oz - 29 x 29 x 27 cm, .31 kg
- Fred Jr (DWH):
- 11 x 15 x 13 in, 8 oz - 27 x 37 x 32 cm, .23 kg
- Buck Large (DWH):
- 18” d X 22.75” w X 33.5” h, 46 d X 58 w X 85 h cm
- Eyan Large (DWH):
- 24.5” d X 24.5” w X 22.75” h, 62 d X 62 w X 58 h cm
- Fred Large (DWH):
- 18.75” d X 25.5” w X22” h, 48 d X 65 w X 56 h cm
Check out our deer, moose, and elephant animal heads in the intriguing modern art print, Pop! Large and Junior size available. We also have two other modern art print options: Grid and Drip.
A beautiful modern design makes our cardboard animal heads the perfect companions for home or office, and creative gifts for craftsy friends.
Each faux taxidermy head is made of recycled cardboard, a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material.
Flat-packed for easy shipping, one cardboard animal trophy per package.
Laser-cut for precision fit and easy assembly using slot construction. Detailed instructions included.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced. Difficulty increases proportional to product size.
Buck, Elephant, and Moose designed by Luis Rodrigalvarez
Modern Art patterns designed by Mike Ripple
Made in Charlottesville Virginia by the Cardboard Safari Crew.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this product.
- Flammable, keep away from open flames and hot lights.
- Edges are sharp, handle with care.
- NOT A TOY, NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 14