Pippin Cardboard Horse Head
- Pippin Small (DWH):
- 10” d X 5.25” w X 10.25” h, 25 d X 13 w X 26 h cm
- Pippin Medium (DWH):
- 7.75" l X 14.5" w X 15.5" h in 19.5 l X 36.5 w X 39.5 h cm
- Pippin Large (DWH):
- 20” d X 10.5” w X 20.5” h, 51 d X 27 w X 52 h cm
- Pippin XL (DWH):
- 15.5" l X 28.75" w X 31" h in 39.5 l X 73 w X 78.5 h cm
- Giant XL (DWH):
- 20.75" l X 38.5" w X 41.25" h in 52.5 l X 97.5 w X 105 h cm
Pippin the Cardboard Horse Head is sure to be the next best thing when you just can't make those childhood pony dreams come true.
A beautiful modern design makes our cardboard hourse the perfect companion for home or office, and a creative gift for craftsy friends.
Pippin is available in Large and Junior sizes to fit any space.
In addition to the standard white and brown colors, Pippin can be decorated with paint, glitter, wrapping paper or other craft materials. See our How-To pages for details on customizing our animal heads to suit your decor.
Each form is made of recycled cardboard, a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material.
Looking for something more substantial? We carry Baltic Birch and Bamboo versions over on our sister site Antler Home
Flat-packed for easy shipping, one cardboard horse head per package.
Laser-cut for precision fit and easy assembly using slot construction. Detailed instructions included.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced. Difficulty increases proportional to product size.
Horse Designed by Nate Main.
Made in Charlottesville Virginia by the Cardboard Safari Crew.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this product.
- Flammable, keep away from open flames and hot lights.
- Edges are sharp, handle with care.
- NOT A TOY, NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 14