Eyan Cardboard Elephant Head
- Small Eyan (lwh):
- 11.5" l X 11.5" w X 10" h in 29.5 l X 29 w X 25.5 h cm
- Medium Eyan (lwh):
- 15.5" l X 14.25" w X 13.5" h in 39.5 l X 36.5 w X 34 h cm
- Large Eyan (lwh):
- 21.25" l X 19.25" w X 18.75" h in 54 l X 49 w X 48 h cm
- XL Eyan (lwh):
- 32" l X 28.75" w X 28.25" h in 81 l X 73 w X 72 h cm
- Giant Eyan (lwh):
- 42.5" l X 38.5" w X 37.75" h in 108 l X 97.5 w X 96 h cm
With his bold trunk and broad ears, Eyan will definitely peak your interest when you walk in the room.
A beautiful modern design makes Eyan the perfect companion for home or office, and a creative gift for craftsy friends.
In addition to the standard colors, Eyan can be decorated with paint, glitter, wrapping paper or other craft materials. See our How-To pages for details on customizing our animal heads to suit your decor.
Each faux taxidermy head is made of recycled cardboard, a non-toxic, environmentally friendly material.
Looking for something more substantial? We carry Baltic Birch and Bamboo versions over on our sister site Antler Home
Flat-packed for easy shipping, one cardboard elephant trophy per package.
Laser-cut for precision fit and easy assembly using slot construction. Detailed instructions included.
Skill Level: beginner to advanced. Difficulty increases proportional to product size.
Eyan Designed by Luis Rodrigalvarez
Made in Charlottesville Virginia by the Cardboard Safari Crew.
No animals or humans were harmed in the making of this product.
- Flammable, keep away from open flames and hot lights.
- Edges are sharp, handle with care.
- NOT A TOY, NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 14